During these six skill-building workshops, participants will learn to be better managers of their chronic health conditions and their life, even if they have been coping with a chronic condition for years. Participants will meet others who deal with chronic conditions, and they will connects with and identify new resources and support systems. A light snack will be offered, along with a free relaxation CD and the fourth edition "Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions" guidebook.
- Starting Tuesday, February 4th, 2020, repeated every 5 weeks on Tuesday until Tuesday, March 10, 2020 @ 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Governor Says School is Out For the Remainder of the Year as Number of COVID Cases Climbs to 288
- Football Notebook: Schmedding thankful to have year of experience under his belt
- Chicago mayor: Virus deaths in black community 'devastating'
- Polish parliament mulls May election with only postal votes
- New phone-only Quibi aims for bite of digital entertainment
- Desperate hunt for food by Peru's poor amid virus quarantine
- Proclamation, plan for temples unveiled at Mormon conference
- Virus deaths slow in places, British PM's condition worsens
- New York state's virus deaths jump to more than 1,900
- Car Crash injures Three in Northeast Watertown
- Watertown Wins the Title of "Strongest Town"
- South Dakota Department of Health Releases Saturday COVID Numbers
- Codington County Reaches Ten COVID-19 Cases Sunday, Governor Noem Says Be Alert for New State Guidelines Regarding COVID-19 on Monday
- According to Developer, City Not Moving Forward with Bakery Land Acquisition For Ice Arena
- Cases of COVID Increase to 165, Governor Prepares to Activate South Dakota National Guard to Assist with Temporary Hospital Facilities
- U.S. Highway 212 work set to restart in Watertown
- Clear Lake, SD Good Samaritan Society Worker Tests Positive for COVID-19
- Watertown Development Company Establishes Disaster Relief Fund to Support Businesses
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!