Fit and Strong! Is an exercise and education program for sedentary adults who experience joint pain and stiffness related to osteoarthritis. Participants learn a variety of stretching, balance, aerobic and strengthening, exercises while gradually increasing the frequency, duration, and intensity of exercise over time. A thirty minute health education component improves arthritis symptom management and increases participant’s confidence to exercise safely.
- Starting Wednesday, February 19th, 2020, repeats every 11 weeks on Wednesday and Friday until Friday, April 24, 2020 @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- Report: Feds need to do more to prevent failures at Hanford
- 3 additional Iranian students challenge removal from country
- Utah teacher pleads guilty in 2018 death of ex's girlfriend
- UN chief calls for immediate cease-fire in Syria's northwest
- Venezuela's Maduro taps DC firm to fight US sanctions
- Stocks fall, bond prices rise as investors seek safe ground
- Mom of Idaho kids missing since September arrested in Hawaii
- Sanders predicted to win Nevada
- Officials Are Warning Farmers To Stay Out of Grain Bins, Wet Conditions Causing Collapse Possibility
- 25 year-old Clark Man Arrested For Vehicle Theft In Watertown
- WDC Announces Manufacturing Company Relocating to Watertown
- Watertown Business Asked to Help in the Battle Against Coronavirus
- Brookings Man Arrested For Animal Cruelty After Posting On-line Video
- Watertown Fire Rescue Responds to Early Morning Apartment Fire
- Watertown Police Investigating Another Vehicle Theft
- Watertown Man Killed After Jumping In Front Of Truck Monday Morning
- Castlewood Parent Urges Lawmakers to Pass HB1169 After Son Killed While Using Cell Phone and Driving
- Elkton Area Man Killed in Grain Bin Accident
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!