The Salvation Army of Watertown will begin serving free community lunches again on Monday, August 26. Lunches will be served every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 11:30 am – 12:30 pm. The lunch program was on a brief hiatus due to building renovations. During that time, The Salvation Army served sack lunches in place of the hot lunches. They also recently hired a new head cook. Sue Fischer comes with experience in restaurant work and family cooking for many years. She is excited to meet the lunch program participants and all who come to our building throughout the week. If you have any questions about the lunch program, please contact us at 605-886-4030.
- Mon, Apr 6 @ 11:30 am
- Tue, Apr 7 @ 11:30 am
- Wed, Apr 8 @ 11:30 am
- Thu, Apr 9 @ 11:30 am
- Fri, Apr 10 @ 11:30 am
- Sat, Apr 11 @ 11:30 am
- Sun, Apr 12 @ 11:30 am
- Mon, Apr 13 @ 11:30 am
- Tue, Apr 14 @ 11:30 am
- Wed, Apr 15 @ 11:30 am
- Thu, Apr 16 @ 11:30 am
- Fri, Apr 17 @ 11:30 am
- Sat, Apr 18 @ 11:30 am
- Sun, Apr 19 @ 11:30 am
- Starting Monday, August 26th, 2019, repeats every day until Tuesday, December 01, 2020 @ 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- British Prime Minister Boris Johnson moved to intensive care
- 'Old school' technique helps expert ID remains from 1969
- Liverpool reverses plan to furlough staff after backlash
- The Latest: Prime Minister Johnson in intensive care unit
- British Prime Minister Boris Johnson moved to intensive care unit of hospital after coronavirus symptoms worsen
- UN report says Syria or allies likely to blame for attacks
- Faint glimmers of hope as virus deaths slow in places
- Worldwide stock rally accelerates on hopes for virus peak
- New York state's virus deaths jump to more than 1,900
- Car Crash injures Three in Northeast Watertown
- Watertown Wins the Title of "Strongest Town"
- South Dakota Department of Health Releases Saturday COVID Numbers
- Codington County Reaches Ten COVID-19 Cases Sunday, Governor Noem Says Be Alert for New State Guidelines Regarding COVID-19 on Monday
- According to Developer, City Not Moving Forward with Bakery Land Acquisition For Ice Arena
- Cases of COVID Increase to 165, Governor Prepares to Activate South Dakota National Guard to Assist with Temporary Hospital Facilities
- U.S. Highway 212 work set to restart in Watertown
- Clear Lake, SD Good Samaritan Society Worker Tests Positive for COVID-19
- Watertown Development Company Establishes Disaster Relief Fund to Support Businesses
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!