For a complete list of job openings in the Watertown area, please contact the South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation at 2001 9th Ave SW or call them at 882-5131 or online at www.sdjobs.org
- 'Soul-crushing': US COVID-19 deaths are topping 1,900 a day
- Rikers Island should close, say 4 House Democrats from NY
- Gabby Petito's boyfriend sought in Florida nature preserve
- China's Xi: Handle disputes with 'dialogue and cooperation'
- Options shrink for Haitian migrants straddling Texas border
- Afghanistan girls soccer team given asylum in Portugal
- Jay-Z's organization seeks Kansas police agency's documents
- German police arrest suspect after highway bus incident
- South Dakota Broadcast Legend and Watertown Leader passes.
- Beadle Family Sentenced in Fraud Case.
- Milbank Fire Fighters spend several hours at blaze at Gesswein Motors
- KXLG radio is Sold to Local Group
- Fatal Crash Occurs South of Milbank.
- Texas Man gets 100 Years for raping 5 year old Watertown child.
- Enercept celebrates 40 Years.
- Watertown Continues to Grow.
- Robotic Dairy Operation near Lake Norden.
- Watertown council approves Ice arena and More During busy meeting.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!