As featured on
Watertown Police Department, in partnership with the South Dakota Division of Criminal Inves…
Defendant Ted Jeffery Hurkes received a ruling to increase the cash-only bond from $65,000 t…
- Good News - Milbank to Host SD Special Olympics Northeast Area Athletics
- 'Hands off Africa!': Pope blasts foreign plundering of Congo
- AHA News: Student-Athlete's Parents Grateful for National Spotlight on Cardiac Arrest
- AP News Summary at 4:01 p.m. EST
- AP Trending SummaryBrief at 3:59 p.m. EST
- Unexpected Pennsylvania House speaker hopes to retain job
- Minnesota governor signs broad abortion rights bill into law
- White House: Harris will attend Tyre Nichols' funeral
- Active Warrant for Watertown Man, Kidnapping and Simple Assault
- Watertown Community Foundation Welcomes Alex Rieffenberger as At-Large Board Member
- Watertown Fire Rescue Respond to Fire Call at Four Square Church
- Supreme Court Upholds Ruling on Watertown Man Convicted of Rape
- Watertown Police Investigate Two Burglaries, Suspects At-Large, Reward Offered
- Good News - Watertown Fire Rescue Annual Appreciation Awards
- Watertown 911 Operator Catie Karpinske Receives "Life-Saving" Award
- Good News: Speech Fiesta renamed to honor retired coaches
- Hit and Run Involving School Bus Near Volga
- Rapid City Native Accepts CEO/President at Jenkins Living Center
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!