- Ships with coronavirus patients dock in Florida
- The Latest: Washington extends stay-at-home through May 4
- UN adopts resolution urging global cooperation on COVID-19
- Judge won't delay Wisconsin election but extends voting
- Cardboard cutouts pose as guests for wedding amid COVID-19
- Mayor taps ex-Dallas chief to head Chicago police force
- Outbreak: bankruptcies, layoffs, quiet skies and empty rails
- 'Surreal': NY funeral homes struggle as virus deaths surge
- New York state's virus deaths jump to more than 1,900
- Watertown Physician Tests Positive for COVID-19
- Clear Lake, SD Good Samaritan Society Worker Tests Positive for COVID-19
- 2nd Case of COVID-19 in Codington County, Deuel and Hamlin Counties See One Case Each
- Watertown Fire Rescue Responds to Two-Car Crash that Injures One
- According to Developer, City Not Moving Forward with Bakery Land Acquisition For Ice Arena
- Watertown Police Arrest Man After Injury Hit & Run Crash
- Codington County Has First Confirmed Case of COVID-19
- Watertown Development Company Establishes Disaster Relief Fund to Support Businesses
- Noem Says No Need to Declare a Public Health Emergency Yet
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!