Codington County Emergency Management Director Jim Sutton requested and the County Commissioners approved a request for a disaster declaration to offseet damage from recent flooding in the county. KXLG's David J. Law has more:
- The Latest: Turkey leader tweets back to Trump about Syria
- Some US farmers get a reprieve at end of challenging year
- Bankers survey shows improved rural economy in October
- 2 plead not guilty to conspiring with Giuliani associates
- Police arrest 2nd suspect in case of isolated Dutch family
- Wisconsin school guard fired for repeating racial slur
- The commander of Kurdish-led forces in Syria tells Kurdish TV they will abide by a cease-fire agreement
- 2 businessmen plead not guilty to conspiring with associates of Rudy Giuliani to make illegal campaign contributions
- Rural Clark Woman Identified as Driver in Fatal Accident East of Clark
- Loss of Bramble Park Zoo Accreditation is a Possibility According to Zoo Director
- Car vs. Semi Crash South of Watertown Remains Under Investigation
- Watertown Fire Rescue Responds to House Fire on North Lake Drive
- Furnace Explosion Injures Day County Man
- Watertown Police Arrest Couple for Various Charges Including Assault on Law Enforcement
- THREATS TO MIDDLE SCHOOL ARE "RUMORS" ACCORDING TO WATERTOWN POLICE
- Huron Superintendent Says Protocol Wasn't Followed When Students Were Denied Breakfast
- Search Continues for Missing Pilot and Airplane From Aberdeen
- School Cancellations for Friday October 11th
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!