Two out of State residents have been arrested in Day County after authorities received a 911hangup call. Day County Sheriff Ryan Rucktaeshel says that Sheriff’s Deputies responded to check on a 911 hangup call encountered individuals sitting in their vehicle. The encounter resulted in deputies seizing a small amount of methamphetamine and $3,180 in cash. Both of the vehicle occupants are out of state residents. Both have have been charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and Ingestion of a Controlled Substance.
- Teen climate activist is leaving US, setting sail for Spain
- Australian wildfires injure firefighters and destroy homes
- Kris Kristofferson gives surprise performance at Fargo bar
- PG&E faces potential showdown over its bankruptcy plan
- Judge bans border activist from mentioning Trump in trial
- SPLC: Miller pushed racist immigration coverage in emails
- Court rules against warrantless searches of phones, laptops
- Mother of missing Florida girl charged; human remains found
- Kranzburg and Brookings Women Win Trip to Times Square and a Chance at $1 Million
- Day County Sheriff Arrests Two After Receiving 911 Hangup Call
- Watertown Fire Rescue Responds to Two Vehicle Accident
- Watertown Chamber Hosts Ribbon Cutting from Midwest Veterinary Service
- Watertown Police Investigate Motor Vehicle Accident that Seriously Injures Woman
- Construction Work Continues on Highway 212 Project
- Torstenson Selected as Codington County's New Emergency Management Director
- County Co-Workers Talk about Kidney Donation
- One Killed, Three Injured in Two Vehicle Crash
- Watertown City Council Approves Fire Rescue Request and Presents Awards to Community Members
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!