The Pennington County Sheriff Office in Rapid City says they believe a body found on Tuesday afternoon is that of missing Howard, South Dakota resident, Larry Genzlinger. Authorities say the body was discovered by a local resident repairing fence in the Deerfield Lake area. He was found approximately 2.5 miles north of his last known location. An autopsy is set for Wednesday. Genzlinger was reported missing back in October of last year while hunting with his nephew.
- Over 200,000 vote in Hong Kong's pro-democracy primaries
- Poland holds momentous, tight presidential election runoff
- UK-China ties freeze with debate over Huawei, Hong Kong
- 2 officers, suspect killed in Texas border town shooting
- Bollywood's Amitabh Bachchan, son in hospital with COVID-19
- Dengue prevention efforts stifled by coronavirus pandemic
- The Latest: India IT hub Bangalore in lockdown as cases rise
- Asia Today: No masks on red carpet as Taiwan logs few cases
- Search Continues for Hughes County Sheriff's Deputy Who Jumped Into Missouri River to Save His Son
- Department of Health Sends Out Notification After Gary Street Dance Attendee Tests positive for COVID-19
- Single Vehicle Rollover on Highway 20 Injures One
- 1 Killed, 1 Seriously Injured In Two Vehicle Crash on Highway 212 East of Clark
- Driver Identified in Clark County Fatality Crash
- 16-year-old Council Bluffs, Iowa Male Identified as the Person Killed in One-Vehicle Crash South of New Holland.
- June Yards of the Month Announced
- One Person Injured In July 4th Crash on Highway 212 in Watertown
- 54 Year-Old Driver Killed, Female Passenger Injured After Motorcycle Tire Blows Out on I-29
- Mount Rushmore Celebration Yields Major Return For South Dakota
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!