Wallace, SD -- The Codington County Sheriff's Office is expected to release more details Monday morning about an early Sunday morning shooting incident that caused non-life threatening injuries to an unidentified individual. Codington County Sheriff Brad Howell confirmed the shooting occurred but that no other information would be available until they had an opportunity to, "work on the charges and sort everything out." He said one person was transferred to the hospital and was being treated with non-life threatening injuries. He did not say whether any arrests have been made or what might have provoked the shooting. It's believed the incident happened in or near Wallace Sunday morning about 2 a.m.
- Miranda Lambert's husband takes leave of absence from NYPD
- Explosion at gas factory in central China kills at least 10
- Monsoon flooding death toll rises to 152 in South Asia
- The Latest: Senior UK MP: Military strike on Iran 'unwise'
- Iran says British tanker seized because of collision
- Pakistan's northwest tribal areas hold 1st local polls
- PHOTO GALLERY: A selection of pictures from the past week
- Gemma Chan slams 'unrealistic' pressure
- Makepeace Jewelry Thief Arrested By Watertown Police
- LME Trucking Files For Bankruptcy
- Investigation continues into Fatal Crash
- Powerful Storm Rips Through Huron Saturday NIght
- It's Dean Sorenson Day In South Dakota
- Watertown Mayor Sarah Caron Clears The Air About City Support For Boys and Girls Club
- 1-147th Field Artillery Battalion changes command
- Road Closures In Downtown Watertown Will Accommodate New Apartment Construction And Goss Opera House Remodel
- From The Desk Of Watertown Mayor Sarah Caron For Wednesday July 17 2019
- City Of Watertown's Position Statement Regarding Financial Support For The Watertown Boys And Girls Club
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!