The South Dakota Division of Criminal Investigation continues to work with the Highway Patrol and the Union County Sheriff's Office to investigate the deaths of two individuals found inside a semi-truck parked along Interstate 29, near mile marker 35 on Tuesday.
The Division of Criminal Investigation says autopsy's on the two deceased adults, who were found in the cab of the semi, have been performed.
The DCI is not looking for suspects, nor is there any threat to the public at this time. The investigation is ongoing.
- Charges: Man "snapped," killed 4, then left bodies in field
- California now has nation's lowest virus transmission rate
- The Latest: Argentina, Colombia warn of debt crisis
- Rolling Stones make 'poignant' return to stage
- What Shawn Mendes really thinks of Joe Alwyn
- Don McLean branded 'merciless' by ex-wife
- Kanye West agrees deal with tech company
- Conviction erased in fire that killed 5 kids in Michigan
- South Dakota Broadcast Legend and Watertown Leader passes.
- Beadle Family Sentenced in Fraud Case.
- Milbank Fire Fighters spend several hours at blaze at Gesswein Motors
- KXLG radio is Sold to Local Group
- Fatal Crash Occurs South of Milbank.
- Texas Man gets 100 Years for raping 5 year old Watertown child.
- Enercept celebrates 40 Years.
- Robotic Dairy Operation near Lake Norden.
- Watertown Continues to Grow.
- Watertown council approves Ice arena and More During busy meeting.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!