From the Desk of the Mayor for Wednesday, November 11, 2020.
- The Latest: Germany passes over 15,000 virus deaths
- Ethiopian PM says troops ordered to move on Tigray capital
- Jennifer Grey rules out recasting the late Patrick Swayze's Dirty Dancing character
- Jason Momoa felt like 'imposter' when he landed Dune role
- South Korean chat room operator gets 40 years for blackmail
- China's top diplomat touts S. Korea ties amid row with US
- Thailand approves transfer of 3 Iranians as Australian freed
- Ethiopian prime minister says the army has been ordered to move on the Tigray capital, tells residents to 'stay indoors'
- Drivers Identified in Fatal Two-Vehicle Crash North of Watertown
- South Dakota Highway Patrol Reports Two Vehicle Fatal Crash Near Watertown Wednesday Evening
- City Leaders Make Plea For Public To Wear Masks To Help Out Medical Community
- Governor Noem Aware That Covid Crisis Is Wearing On People
- County Commissioners Hear Reports from Emergency Management Director and Sheriff during their Weekly Meeting
- South Dakota Department of Health COVID Numbers for Monday, November 23, 2020
- Federal COVID Dollars Still Available For South Dakota Businesses But Clock Ticking
- Watertown City Council Votes Against Mandatory Mask Mandate
- Kelby Krabbenhoft, Sanford Health Agree to Part Ways, New CEO Announced
- Governor Noem Says State Having A Hard Time Spending All Of The 1.2 Billion Dollars In Pandemic Money
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!