From the Desk of the Mayor for February 17, 2021.
- EU court: Poland's judicial rules could violate EU law
- City Council holds discussion regarding special event license limitations
- Rights group files complaint in Germany in Khashoggi killing
- Alarm grows in Serbia over virus surge; lockdown urged
- GridBright, Inc. launches GRIDEON Secure Grid Collaboration (SGC) As A Service to Help Utilities Share Sensitive Data Needed to Keep the Lights On
- MS patient sues Austria over health impact of climate change
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes Selects Sports Connect to Advance the Growth of Faith-Based Athletics
- Millennial Money: 3 debt strategies for an unequal recovery
- Two Injured Friday Night in T-Bone Crash on Highway 212
- Man Suffers Non-Life Threatening Injuries After Jumping from Second Story Window
- One Person Injured in Thursday afternoon Highway 20 Crash
- Testing Shows Radon Levels High in Parts of Watertown and Surrounding Areas
- Deputy Injured, Two Suspects Killed in Shootout with Police in NW Minnesota
- Transgender rights advocates hold March in response to Proposed Legislation
- First Premier Bank and Premier Bankcard Announce $1 Million Donation to New Ice Arena Project
- Watertown Laker Girls U14 Team Wins Consolation Championship in Mitchell
- Blunt, SD Man Identified as Driver Killed in Two-Vehicle Crash
- WMU General Manager says no anticipated rate increases as result of winter storm
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!