From the Desk of the Mayor for October 14, 2020.
- NXIVM guru gets 120 years in prison in sex-slaves case
- Gulf Coast braces, again, for hurricane as Zeta takes aim
- South Dakota medical groups promote masks, countering Noem
- Store guard stabbed 27 times for asking women to wear masks
- Poland's leader wants churches defended, condemns protests
- Judge stops Election Day gun ban near Michigan polling sites
- Virus pushes twin cities El Paso and Juarez to the brink
- Woman injured in police shooting says cops let boyfriend die
- Watertown Police Arrest Six After Report of Illegal Drug Activity
- Police Asking For Assistance in Locating Catalytic Convertor Thieves
- Highway Patrol Investigating Two Fatal Crashes on Saturday
- Rapid City Woman Ordered to Repay $886,277.00 After Being Convicted of Wire Fraud and Tax Evasion
- South Dakota Man Charged with Over Two Dozen Counts of Animal Cruelty
- Mayor Caron Says Wearing a Face Mask is a Humanitarian Issue, Not a Political One
- Three Recognized with Lifesaving Commendations by SD Game, Fish and Parks - Search and Rescue also Recognized for their Partnership
- South Dakota Adds 1,185 New COVID Cases on Friday, October 23, 2020 - Nine New Deaths Reported
- Mitchell Man Identified as Driver Killed in Crash near Ethan, SD
- South Dakota Department of Health COVID Numbers for Sunday October 25th, 2020
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!