The next local business to receive license approval from the City Council to carry malt beverage (beer) and SD farm wine (on-off sale) is I-29 Shell Fuel located at 825 35th St Circle, Watertown, SD.
- CDC chief: US omicron cases appear mostly mild so far
- Remains of US soldier killed in Korean War identified
- Investigators in Alabama find car, bones in 1976 cold case
- Florida ethics panel: Fried didn't properly disclose income
- Explainer: What caused Amazon's outage? Will there be more?
- Prominent Belarusian journalist arrested
- MacKenzie Scott won't say how much she's giving 'this time'
- Stocks end modestly higher after a choppy day of trading
- **Updated Story - Watertown Fire Rescue Responds to Barn Fire -NO Dogs Perish in Fire
- Superintendent Danielsen asks for Publics Patience and Hopeful to Address Concerns at Next School Board Meeting
- Watertown Man found Guilty of Receipt, Distribution, and Transportation of Child Pornography
- Watertown Man Sentenced for Possession of a Firearm by a Prohibited Person
- 41yr old Astoria, SD Male Arrested for Rape of a Juvenile
- Jennifer Quail hired as Chief Design Officer of Harmony Hill
- Local Man Takes His Own Life
- Grant County 4-H'er Launches New Cupcake Business
- Aldi Was Next to be Approved by City Council for "Beer and Wine" License
- Governor Noem Ranked as Nation's Best Governor
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!