KXLG NEWS PODCAST FOR 1/13/2022. IF YOU MISSED THIS MORNING'S NEWSCAST, CLICK TO LISTEN HERE!
- Where is Peng Shuai? Shirts will be OK at Australian Open
- Police: Fire, clash at nightclub kill 19 people in Indonesia
- 23 Australians on ship delivering aid to Tonga have virus
- Australian opposition leader: China relations won't change
- SD Lottery
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Powerball' game
- S. Korea sets high of 8,000 new virus cases ahead of holiday
- Asian shares decline amid omicron, Fed, Ukraine jitters
- **Updated with Names - Watertown Police Officer Involved in Vehicle Accident
- Watertown Middle School Parents Receive "Masks Expected" Communication From School Starting 1/20
- Former Vikings QB Tommy Kramer Coming to Mavericks in Watertown
- Exclusive Interview - Young Local Watertown Entrepreneur Purchases The Gym Inc.
- Watertown Assistant Superintendent Darrell Stacey Set to Retire
- **Updated with Police Report - Two-Vehicle Accident N. 81 and 8th Ave NE Watertown
- Watertown Police Requesting Public's Help Identifying Person
- One Person Dead and Three Others Injured in 2 Vehicle Crash Near Flandreau
- Laron Krause of Clear Lake Named Eminent Leader in Agriculture, Family and Community
- Ryan Seacrest Joined KXLG Live On-Air
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!