The City of Watertown will be hosting a Lake Kampeska Master Plan Open House Tuesday December 11 from 4 to 7:30 p.m. at Lake Area Technical Institute. Mayor Sarah Caron says the open house is part of an effort by the city to hear from the consulting firm Confluence. The Sioux Falls based company has been working on a master plan for the lake and is expected to come with an update at the December 11 meeting. The public is invited and encouraged to attend.
- Militants kidnap Christian man in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula
- Burkina Faso: Body of Canadian found days after abduction
- UN spokesman says Yemen monitor Patrick Cammaert and team are safe in Hodeida following reported shooting incident
- The Latest: UK puts reserve soldiers on standby for Brexit
- Kenyan security find an explosive after deadly hotel attack
- Zimbabwe pastor faces subversion charge amid economic unrest
- Phoenix police: Dead newborn found in Amazon site's restroom
- Dutch prosecutors: Reporter expelled by Turkey is a suspect
- HUMAN SERVICE AGENCY CEO ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT
- WEDNESDAY MORNING AIRLINE UPDATE!
- SHOPKO ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESTRUCTURING
- Watertown Shopko Store Not On Closure List
- Unsafe Ice Condtions
- Shopko To File For Bankruptcy Next Week
- Codington Clark Electric Expresses Their Views On Recent Electric Service Territorial Flap With City Of Watertown
- Somsens named SDSU Family of Year
- Watertown Nonprofits
- E-30 Back On Center Stage Ahead Of Corn Growers Meeting This Saturday
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!