Watertown, SD -- Corona virus cases are increasing dramatically in the KXLG listening area this week. Listen below to hear the latest updates from the Watertown Corona Virus Task Force. At Thursday afternoon's public briefing it was hospital officials said there are currently 14 individuals hospitalized at Watertown. Please listen to hear all of the briefing.
- Hurricane Zeta speeds toward a storm-weary Louisiana
- Japan PM says plan to release Fukushima water coming soon
- Turkey threatens new military operation into Syria
- Pompeo brings anti-China roadshow to Indian Ocean islands
- Chris Paul leads march to voting site at N. Carolina college
- King David’s Masonic Lodge delivers laptops for underserved families to San Luis Coastal Education Foundation and StandStrong
- Dissolved Thai party leaders decry possible legal charges
- South Africa's president in quarantine as virus cases rise
- Watertown Police Arrest Six After Report of Illegal Drug Activity
- Police Asking For Assistance in Locating Catalytic Convertor Thieves
- Highway Patrol Investigating Two Fatal Crashes on Saturday
- Rapid City Woman Ordered to Repay $886,277.00 After Being Convicted of Wire Fraud and Tax Evasion
- South Dakota Man Charged with Over Two Dozen Counts of Animal Cruelty
- Hamlin County Sheriff Warning Residents - "Do Not Leave Cars Running Unattended" after Vehicle Thefts Reported
- 84 Year-Old Wisconsin Man Identified As Driver Killed in I-90 Crash
- Three Recognized with Lifesaving Commendations by SD Game, Fish and Parks - Search and Rescue also Recognized for their Partnership
- South Dakota Adds 1,185 New COVID Cases on Friday, October 23, 2020 - Nine New Deaths Reported
- South Dakota Department of Health COVID Numbers for Sunday October 25th, 2020
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!