Watertown, SD-- Local Watertown Physician Dr. Clark Likness spent close to an hour on KXLG Tuesday morning explaining to the public the do's and don'ts of the Corona Virus and what the public can and should be doing to protect themselves and families. Dr. Likenss says there will eventually be a vaccine but that at the present time there are no protections from the virus other than social distancing and good hygiene. His advice is to wash your hands, cough into your elbow, avoid touching your face and eyes, keeping your distance, and staying clear of large crowds where and when possible. We hope that you can find time to listen to all of the interview with Dr. Likeness below.
- Saudi officials announce Yemen cease-fire amid pandemic
- Girl who inspired Charlotte's Web marijuana oil dies
- UN health agency on defensive after Trump slams it on virus
- The Latest: ICE reports increase in detainee virus cases
- Guatemala to resume deportation flights from US next week
- Kobe Bryant's latest book to debut atop best-seller list
- Wisconsin worried about spike in virus cases due to election
- Enbridge seeks permits to build Great Lakes oil tunnel
- Watertown Wins the Title of "Strongest Town"
- Car Crash injures Three in Northeast Watertown
- Codington County Reaches Ten COVID-19 Cases Sunday, Governor Noem Says Be Alert for New State Guidelines Regarding COVID-19 on Monday
- South Dakota Department of Health Releases Saturday COVID Numbers
- According to Developer, City Not Moving Forward with Bakery Land Acquisition For Ice Arena
- Cases of COVID Increase to 165, Governor Prepares to Activate South Dakota National Guard to Assist with Temporary Hospital Facilities
- U.S. Highway 212 work set to restart in Watertown
- Clausen Selected As The New Business Manager For The Watertown School District
- Codington County Property Tax Deadline April 30th
- President Trump Declares Major Disaster For State as Positive Cases of COVID-19 Reach 240
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!