Though South Dakotans Voted on November 3rd to legalize Marijuana for both medicinal and recreation use, drug use prevention professionals in the state are having serious concerns about what could become the state’s fastest growing industry next July. South Dakota News Watch Reporter Nick Lowrey has the story.
- South Korean chat room operator gets 40 years for blackmail
- Asia Today: SKorea cases jump over 500 amid reimposed rules
- 6 Pakistan cricketers test positive for COVID-19 in NZ
- Today in History
- US will appeal order barring expulsions of migrant children
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Lotto America' game
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Dakota Cash' game
- SD Lottery
- Drivers Identified in Fatal Two-Vehicle Crash North of Watertown
- South Dakota Highway Patrol Reports Two Vehicle Fatal Crash Near Watertown Wednesday Evening
- City Leaders Make Plea For Public To Wear Masks To Help Out Medical Community
- Governor Noem Aware That Covid Crisis Is Wearing On People
- County Commissioners Hear Reports from Emergency Management Director and Sheriff during their Weekly Meeting
- South Dakota Department of Health COVID Numbers for Monday, November 23, 2020
- Federal COVID Dollars Still Available For South Dakota Businesses But Clock Ticking
- Watertown City Council Votes Against Mandatory Mask Mandate
- Governor Noem Says State Having A Hard Time Spending All Of The 1.2 Billion Dollars In Pandemic Money
- Kelby Krabbenhoft, Sanford Health Agree to Part Ways, New CEO Announced
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!