Watertown, SD -- Members of the Watertown Corona Virus Response Team, including Watertown Mayor Sarah Caron, Watertown School Superintendent Dr. Jeff Danielson, Prairie Lakes Hospital Infectious Disease Information Nurse, Shannon Britt, and Public Information Officer and Watertown Police Department Patrol Officer Sgt. Nic Ahmann can be heard in the Tuesday morning KXLG interview below sharing information related to the Corona Virus response locally.
- The Latest: Madrid officials detail elderly virus numbers
- Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies
- Mayor says virus has hit black, Hispanic New Yorkers hard
- Saudi Arabia halts parental visitation rulings to curb virus
- UN health agency on defensive after Trump slams it on virus
- Fighting in Yemen kills over 270, rebels suffer heavy losses
- Dreaded uptick worldwide of dead spiritual leaders
- Iran says US oil production must be known before OPEC+ call
- Watertown Wins the Title of "Strongest Town"
- Car Crash injures Three in Northeast Watertown
- Codington County Reaches Ten COVID-19 Cases Sunday, Governor Noem Says Be Alert for New State Guidelines Regarding COVID-19 on Monday
- South Dakota Department of Health Releases Saturday COVID Numbers
- According to Developer, City Not Moving Forward with Bakery Land Acquisition For Ice Arena
- Cases of COVID Increase to 165, Governor Prepares to Activate South Dakota National Guard to Assist with Temporary Hospital Facilities
- U.S. Highway 212 work set to restart in Watertown
- Clausen Selected As The New Business Manager For The Watertown School District
- Codington County Property Tax Deadline April 30th
- President Trump Declares Major Disaster For State as Positive Cases of COVID-19 Reach 240
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!