Watertown Fire Rescue responded to a car fire at 8:50pm Thursday evening behind 804 4th ST NE. Fire crews says when they arrived they found a 4-door sedan on fire in the parking lot behind the apartments. Fire-Fighters extinguished the fire and made sure it had not spread to the engine area. The fire appears to have started in the dash and was contained to the dash area. The car received heavy fire and smoke damage and is considered a total loss. There were no injuries reported in the incident. Crews were on scene for about 45 minutes.
- US: Transgender sports inclusion violates others' rights
- When could a COVID-19 vaccine be ready?
- Buzz kill: Pot shops reopen, but some fear another shutdown
- Kosovo’s caretaker governing party holds peaceful rally
- Man charged in Mennonite woman's death grew up in the faith
- Rwandan sentenced to life in prison for key role in genocide
- Taliban in Kabul to discuss prisoner releases under US deal
- Winfrey, Pitt part of Grammys special for essential workers
- 50 Year-Old Man Dies After Falling at Hazel, SD Grain Elevator
- No Injuries Reported in Two Vehicle Crash on West Highway 212
- Codington County Up to 32 COVID-19 Cases, State Up 60 Cases on Sunday
- Eight Rescued After Boat Sinks In West-Central Minnesota
- Brown County Sheriff Asking For Assistance in Locating Missing Female
- Governor Walz says Minnesota's Stay At Home Order Will Be Allowed to Expire
- Codington County Adds Five New Cases of COVID-19, County Total Sits at 25 Cases. Two new deaths reported in Minnehaha County
- Teen Driver Killed in Head On Crash East of Burke, SD
- Body Found Believed to Be Missing Howard, South Dakota Man
- Codington County Increases to 20 Cases of COVID-19 After Three Additional Cases Added on Thursday
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!