The Watertown Police Department is currently attempting to locate missing 16-year-old Jason Mohr. Jason is a white male 6’0” tall with short curly blonde hair. Jason was last seen on 7/1/2020 at approximately 2:00 pm in the area of the Redlin Center on East Highway 212 wearing a maroon shirt and blue shorts. We are asking the public to check their properties, including sheds and outbuildings,especially in the area southeast of Watertown. Please contact us at 605-882-6210 if you have any information associated with locating Jason.
- The Latest: Netherlands, Gulf states sending aid to Lebanon
- Mourners honor Nobel laureate and peace advocate John Hume
- Choctaw Indians bear brunt of virus outbreak in Mississippi
- A shattered Beirut emerges from the rubble stunned, wounded
- Turkey announces inspections, measures to curb COVID-19 rise
- Ukraine's leader asks Belarus to transfer detained Russians
- Asia Today: Australian state reports record virus increase
- Protest leader Bush ousts 20-year US Rep. Clay in Missouri
- Codington County Deputies Arrest Two Juveniles After Pursuit With a Stolen Vehicle
- Watertown Woman Seriously Injured in North Dakota Crash
- Gov. Noem's Daughter Leaving Her Job In Governor's Office After Being Accepted to Belmont University
- Plane Declares Emergency, Lands in Hamlin County Field After Losing Power
- July "Yard of the Month" Winners Announced
- Codington County Records First COVID-19 Related Death
- New Traffic Signal to be Installed on Highway 212 at 33rd Street East on Wednesday
- Pilot Identified in Fatal Airplane Crash Northwest of Parkston
- Department of Health Continues to Work with School Districts Across the State on Re-opening Plans
- DPS Announces Sobriety Checkpoints Planned for Codington, Hamlin Counties in August
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!