Watertown, SD -- Here are the 2019 June Yard of the Month winners in Watertown. They are in Ward A Adeline Egersett at 1812 Grandview; Ward B Jean Doyen at 1325 3rd Street Northwest; Ward C Alissa and Chloe Bauman at 402 Second Street Southwest; Ward D Steven and Shawna Warne at 620 East Kemp; Ward E Gene and Violet HOrn at 433 32nd Street Northwest. The business of the month is Culvers on East highway 212. Pictured is Kelly Ries; Jeremy McKay, District Manager Jesse Tenhove, Chris Fonder and Jack Bludorn. The Whimsical pick this month is Brad and Greta Kjetland at 219 18th Street Northwest.
- Japan votes for upper house; Abe's party seen as favorite
- 5 killed in 3-vehicle traffic accident in South Texas
- Maximum Security wins Haskell, survives inquiry
- Marvel Phase 4 kicks off with Angelina Jolie, 'The Eternals'
- British Airways, Lufthansa suspend Cairo flights
- The Latest: Pence marks Apollo 11 anniversary at launch site
- China launches STAR, tech stock market to boost industry
- 'Survive, not enjoy': Heat, humidity gripping half the US
- Makepeace Jewelry Thief Arrested By Watertown Police
- LME Trucking Files For Bankruptcy
- Investigation continues into Fatal Crash
- Powerful Storm Rips Through Huron Saturday NIght
- It's Dean Sorenson Day In South Dakota
- 1-147th Field Artillery Battalion changes command
- Watertown Mayor Sarah Caron Clears The Air About City Support For Boys and Girls Club
- Road Closures In Downtown Watertown Will Accommodate New Apartment Construction And Goss Opera House Remodel
- From The Desk Of Watertown Mayor Sarah Caron For Wednesday July 17 2019
- Watertown Yard Of The Month Winners
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!