President Donald Trump has put his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani in charge of his campaign's long-shot post-election legal challenges, according to a tweet from the President. CNN's Drew Griffin tells us more.
- Freshman watch: WR Zavier Betts working his way into important role for Huskers
- Coronavirus surge has LA on the brink of a stay-home order
- Epstein ex Maxwell isolated after prison staffer gets virus
- Police release details on Wisconsin mall shooting arrests
- Michigan certifies Biden win; another defeat for Trump
- States impose new rules, plead with public to stop spread
- Latest: Contract health workers arrive in Montana to help
- Army Corps of Engineers grants final federal Line 3 permit
- South Dakota Highway Patrol Reports Two Vehicle Fatal Crash Near Watertown Wednesday Evening
- City of Watertown Plans to purchase Wells Fargo Bank Building for $1.3M for use as new City Hall
- Watertown City Council Votes Against Mandatory Mask Mandate
- Prairie Lakes Healthcare System CEO says Staff Working Closely to Treat Influx of Patients
- City Leaders Make Plea For Public To Wear Masks To Help Out Medical Community
- Watertown Mayor surprised after Council votes no on Face Mask Mandate, Public Education Campaign Begins
- Governor Noem Says State Having A Hard Time Spending All Of The 1.2 Billion Dollars In Pandemic Money
- Governor Noem Aware That Covid Crisis Is Wearing On People
- Codington County Commission Hears Reports on Roads, Memorial Park and Recognizes Health Care Workers
- Watertown Ford Chrysler and Bobcat of Watertown will be hosting their Annual Thanksgiving Meal, this year with Curbside Service
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!