CNN legal analyst Elie Honig looks at the various legal battles Trump could face if he loses the presidential election, and how his Supreme Court nominee, Judge Amy Coney Barrett, could impact the Affordable Care Act if she is confirmed by the Senate.
- Argentina hits 1 million cases as virus slams Latin America
- Border closure can't keep grandparents from Canadian wedding
- Meghan Trainor expecting a baby boy
- Carole Baskin is bisexual
- Kim Kardashian West's 40th birthday celebrations
- California police recover lizards stolen from reptile store
- Jeff Bridges says he has lymphoma, cites good prognosis
- Montana State quarterback battle still close after fall practices, scrimmage
- Watertown Man Arrested after 24 Year-Old Man Dies from Fentanyl Overdose
- Friends of the Goss Announce Changes to Staff, Board
- County Votes to Repair Motel Room Caused by Homeless Tenants
- 911 Audio and Toxicology Report Released in Attorney General Crash Investigation
- Highway 20 Crash results in Minor Injuries to One
- Watertown Fire Rescue Responds to Home Fire, Occupant Escapes through 2nd Story Window
- Sioux Falls Police Searching for Missing Endangered Children
- Codington County adds one new COVID-19 related death as the state records it's highest one-day case count
- School Board approves CARES Payroll supplement package for K-12 and Lake Area Tech Staff
- Watertown School Board Receives ACT Results, Board Member Not Pleased with Districts Progress
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!