CNN's Wolf Blitzer speaks with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi about why she has not accepted President Donald Trump's roughly $1.8 trillion stimulus offer.
- 7.5 magnitude quake off Alaska prompts tsunami warning
- Guinea's opposition leader claims election victory
- Q&A: Adam McKay on the lessons of the 2000 recount
- Florida begins early voting with no major problems reported
- The Latest: Okla. doctor group renews call for mask mandate
- Parts of southern Alaska are under a tsunami warning after a reported magnitude 7.4 earthquake off Sand Point, Alaska
- Stocks fall on Wall Street as hopes for new virus aid fade
- Toobin suspended by the New Yorker, steps away from CNN
- Watertown Man Arrested after 24 Year-Old Man Dies from Fentanyl Overdose
- Friends of the Goss Announce Changes to Staff, Board
- County Votes to Repair Motel Room Caused by Homeless Tenants
- 911 Audio and Toxicology Report Released in Attorney General Crash Investigation
- Watertown Fire Rescue Responds to Home Fire, Occupant Escapes through 2nd Story Window
- Highway 20 Crash results in Minor Injuries to One
- Sioux Falls Police Searching for Missing Endangered Children
- Codington County adds one new COVID-19 related death as the state records it's highest one-day case count
- School Board approves CARES Payroll supplement package for K-12 and Lake Area Tech Staff
- Watertown School Board Receives ACT Results, Board Member Not Pleased with Districts Progress
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!