Silicon Valley billionaire Vinod Khosla bought two large pieces of land next to Martin's Beach, effectively blocking public access to the shore.
- Virginia urges justices to uphold weapons ban at gun rally
- Implosion back on for partially collapsed New Orleans hotel
- Avalanche at Lake Tahoe resort kills 1 skier, injures 1
- Meteor streaks over Puerto Rico, unsettling some amid quakes
- California teachers sue after jetliner dumps fuel on schools
- Appeals court rules against convict over gender pronouns
- Thief steals $145K in cash from marijuana money courier
- Grandpa forgot something: $43,170 found in footstool
- School Delays and Closings
- Early Morning Fire Damages Watertown Business
- One Killed, Two Seriously Injured in Crash West of Watertown
- Lake Preston Man Jailed After Police Chase in Brookings County
- Identities Released in Crash that Killed Waubay Man
- Business and Organization Weather Related Announcements (Friday, 1/17/20)
- Arlington Man Accused of Second Degree Attempted Murder
- Flu-related Deaths Reported in Deuel and Mellette Counties
- One Pound of Heroin and Other Drugs Seized by Police in Montevideo During Search Warrant
- UPDATE - Funeral Services Announced for Helene Redlin, Widow of Terry Redlin
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!