During the Senate hearing on the Capitol riot, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) claimed that the vast majority of Trump supporters are pro-law enforcement but the former Capitol police chief said that many rioters at the Capitol identified themselves as police and tried to illegally enter the building.
- About 30 vehicles involved in pileup on icy Montana bridge
- NYC rally condemns attacks on people of Asian descent
- Students abducted from Nigerian school 2 weeks ago freed
- Virginia man convicted of murder for strangling wife
- WWII plane fly-past honors Captain Tom Moore at funeral
- Officer fatally shot outside New Orleans high school game
- Spain: Violence flares back up at protests for jailed rapper
- Doctor appears in court video call while performing surgery
- Driver Facing DUI Charges after Two Vehicle Crash at Highway 81 and 1st Avenue North
- Two Injured Friday Night in T-Bone Crash on Highway 212
- Man Suffers Non-Life Threatening Injuries After Jumping from Second Story Window
- SDHP Trooper, Driver Sustain Minor Injuries in Friday Evening Highway 20 Crash.
- One Person Injured in Thursday afternoon Highway 20 Crash
- One person Injured in Deuel County Rollover Crash
- Names Released In Charles Mix County Fatal Crash
- Governor Noem Issues Statement on Attorney General Ravnsborg
- WFR Responds to Jackknifed Semi Truck Crash
- Four Watertown Businesses Receive "South Dakota Great Place" Designation
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!