An explosion rocked a plant in Port Neches, Texas, blowing out windows at nearby homes and sending plumes of orange flames into the sky. The explosion was at the TPC plant that makes products for chemical and petroleum companies.
- United CEO Oscar Munoz to step down
- Police: Mom hit student on head during middle school fight
- Bosnian lawmakers break deadlock and appoint prime minister
- POMS Announces the Release of POMSnet R500.3 With HTML5 User Interface and Touch Screen-Enabled, Web-Based Manufacturing Execution System
- Afghans hold candlelight vigil for slain Japanese doctor
- 58 migrants dead after boat capsizes off Mauritania
- Maldives wants to restructure debt to China
- Spain launches app to fight trafficking of protected timber
- 9 Dead, 3 Critically Injured in Plane Crash South of Chamberlain, SD
- Holiday Lighted Parade to Kick Off the Holiday Season in Downtown Watertown
- Zoo Accreditation Discussed at City Council Meeting
- Sheriff's Traffic Stop Results in Foot Pursuit and Arrest of Couple on Various Drug Charges
- Two Teens Killed, Three Seriously Injured in Two Vehicle Crash
- City of Watertown Announces Plowing Schedule for Monday - Streets will be Plowed
- Holiday Season Officially Begins with the Holiday Lighted Parade, Winners Announced
- Airplane Crash Victims Identified - NTSB to Arrive on Monday to begin investigation.
- Watertown City Council Discusses Storm Water Utility Ordinance
- From the Desk of the Mayor for November 27, 2019
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!