Members of President Donald Trump's campaign legal team, led by Rudy Giuliani, held a press conference lasting nearly 90 minutes at Republican National Committee headquarters where they lambasted the media and laid out dubious legal claims with no specific, credible evidence of fraud. CNN's Boris Sanchez reports.
- China criticizes pope over comment on Uighur Muslim minority
- Asia Today: China reports 2 virus cases after mass testing
- German business confidence down for 2nd consecutive month
- Tenorshare Announces Giveaways for Thanksgiving and Black Friday 2020
- Anthony Mackie to star in and produce The Ogun
- Neil Patrick Harris to star in The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent
- International flyers may soon need to get virus vaccinations
- UK telecom companies face big fines under new security law
- South Dakota Highway Patrol Reports Two Vehicle Fatal Crash Near Watertown Wednesday Evening
- Watertown City Council Votes Against Mandatory Mask Mandate
- Drivers Identified in Fatal Two-Vehicle Crash North of Watertown
- City Leaders Make Plea For Public To Wear Masks To Help Out Medical Community
- Watertown Mayor surprised after Council votes no on Face Mask Mandate, Public Education Campaign Begins
- Governor Noem Says State Having A Hard Time Spending All Of The 1.2 Billion Dollars In Pandemic Money
- City of Watertown Plans to purchase Wells Fargo Bank Building for $1.3M for use as new City Hall
- Governor Noem Aware That Covid Crisis Is Wearing On People
- South Dakota Drug Prevention Professionals Have Serious Concerns About New Marijuana Laws
- U.S. Senator John Thune says Republicans ready to move on Economic Stimulus Plan
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!