Neuroscientist and author of 'Why We Sleep', Matthew Walker tells Christiane Amanpour how a healthy sleep cycle can help our immune system fight off the coronavirus.
- The Latest: Spain to lift state of emergency in Madrid
- Stocks open higher on Wall Street following solid earnings
- Tribes make new move to shut down Dakota Access Pipeline
- Probe ordered of VMI after Post's report on racist incidents
- EU takes action against Malta, Cyprus for 'golden passports'
- EU pledges $51 million as UN seeks $1 billion in Sahel aid
- Naomi Campbell enjoys alone time in lockdown
- Ozzy Osbourne: A cursed doll caused my health problems!
- Watertown Man Arrested after 24 Year-Old Man Dies from Fentanyl Overdose
- County Votes to Repair Motel Room Caused by Homeless Tenants
- Highway 20 Crash results in Minor Injuries to One
- Friends of the Goss Announce Changes to Staff, Board
- Watertown Fire Rescue Responds to Home Fire, Occupant Escapes through 2nd Story Window
- Sioux Falls Police Searching for Missing Endangered Children
- Codington County adds one new COVID-19 related death as the state records it's highest one-day case count
- Watertown School Board Receives ACT Results, Board Member Not Pleased with Districts Progress
- 911 Audio and Toxicology Report Released in Attorney General Crash Investigation
- Two Former Watertown Police Officers to Graduate from South Dakota Highway Patrol's "Fast Track" Academy
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!