Five-time Olympic gold medalist Katie Ledecky explains her feelings toward the 2020 Tokyo Olympics being postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- 4.2 quake hits southern Puerto Rico amid coronavirus curfew
- Job cuts keep coming, flight crews may become medical staff
- Yellowstone slaughters wild bison to shrink park's herds
- Moscow goes into lockdown, rest of Russia braces for same
- Prisoners riot in Iran; Netanyahu goes into self-quarantine
- New York governor pleads for help as virus death toll rises
- Wall Street pushes higher, led by surging health care stocks
- One New Case of COVID-19 in Codington County, Brings Total Number to Five, Statewide Total at 101 Cases
- Codington County Has First Confirmed Case of COVID-19
- Watertown and Codington County Close All Public Buildings
- Noem Orders Flags to Be Flown At Half Staff For Former Legislator
- Watertown Corona Virus Team Visits With KXLG Listeners With Latest Info
- Governor Noem's Press Conference to Be Aired Live on KXLG at 9AM Monday.
- 2nd Case of COVID-19 in Codington County, Deuel and Hamlin Counties See One Case Each
- Watertown Fire Rescue Responds to Two-Car Crash that Injures One
- Watertown City Council Declares Health Emergency With More Business Restrictions Along With Special Help For Cash Strapped Community Members
- Here Is Today's Watertown Unified Command Corona Virus Update For Thursday
- Watertown City Council Approves Resolution Declaring an Emergency in Watertown
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!