CNN's Paul Vercammen reports from a Los Angeles food bank where long lines of those in need ahead of the holiday season shows the devastating economic impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Millions stick to Thanksgiving travel plans despite warnings
- Yemen rebels' missile strikes Saudi oil facility in Jiddah
- Asian shares mostly rise on virus vaccine, Yellen hopes
- The Latest: Los Angeles restaurants pivot amid restrictions
- US judge voids permits for Columbia River methanol plant
- Loeffler to return to campaign after negative COVID-19 test
- Kristen Stewart on the debate surrounding straight actors in LGBTQ roles: 'It's a grey area'
- Julia Garner: I feel really lucky to have Mark Foster
- South Dakota Highway Patrol Reports Two Vehicle Fatal Crash Near Watertown Wednesday Evening
- Watertown City Council Votes Against Mandatory Mask Mandate
- City of Watertown Plans to purchase Wells Fargo Bank Building for $1.3M for use as new City Hall
- Prairie Lakes Healthcare System CEO says Staff Working Closely to Treat Influx of Patients
- City Leaders Make Plea For Public To Wear Masks To Help Out Medical Community
- Watertown Mayor surprised after Council votes no on Face Mask Mandate, Public Education Campaign Begins
- Governor Noem Says State Having A Hard Time Spending All Of The 1.2 Billion Dollars In Pandemic Money
- Drivers Identified in Fatal Two-Vehicle Crash North of Watertown
- Governor Noem Aware That Covid Crisis Is Wearing On People
- Codington County Commission Hears Reports on Roads, Memorial Park and Recognizes Health Care Workers
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!