ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (AP) — Mayor reports 1st storm-related death from Hurricane Sally, in coastal Alabama; says 1 person is missing.
- US execution planned of killer who said witchcraft drove him
- Warming shrinks Arctic Ocean ice to 2nd lowest on record
- Biggest unknown with Beta is how much rain it will bring
- Cuban-American judge from Florida on Trump high court list
- Report: Order to shorten count wasn't made by Census Bureau
- S&P 500 sinks more than 1.5% as markets tumble worldwide
- Desert homes threatened by enormous California wildfire
- Trooper probed in Black man's death critically hurt in crash
- Watertown School Board Takes Action on COVID Measures
- Teen Driver Killed, Two Others Injured in Vehicle Crash
- Watertown School District Superintendent Delivers the Latest Numbers of COVID Cases in the District
- Watertown Fire Rescue Responds to House Fire in Southeast Watertown
- Codington County Adds One New COVID Related Death Over the Weekend
- Tuesday Afternoon Vehicle Crashes Keep Responders Busy, One Injury Reported
- 73 Year-Old Gettysburg man Identified as the Driver Killed when Tornado Hits RV Pulling Trailer North of Miller, SD
- Governor Noem Says Attorney General Crash Investigation Will Be Transparent As Investigation Continues
- 395 New COVID Cases Reported in South Dakota on Thursday, Codington Adds 26 New Cases
- Pilot Diverts to Watertown Regional Airport After Advising of Possible Landing Gear Problem
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!