DETROIT (AP) — Michigan court blocks 14-day extension to accept, count absentee ballots in battleground state.
- Tom Oates: Wisconsin Badgers QB Graham Mertz lives up to massive hype in starting debut
- The Latest: India's cases pass 7.8M, 3 states hardest hit
- Asia Today: Sri Lanka closes harbors after 609 test positive
- Making his mark: Badgers QB Graham Mertz turns in dominant first start as Wisconsin routs Illinois
- California prosecutors again seek death for Scott Peterson
- AP Week in Pictures, Global
- Quick hits from Wisconsin Badgers' 45-7 victory over Illinois Fighting Illini
- Chief: Illinois officer who shot Black couple in car fired
- Watertown Police Arrest Six After Report of Illegal Drug Activity
- Police Asking For Assistance in Locating Catalytic Convertor Thieves
- Highway 20 Crash results in Minor Injuries to One
- Two Former Watertown Police Officers to Graduate from South Dakota Highway Patrol's "Fast Track" Academy
- South Dakota Man Charged with Over Two Dozen Counts of Animal Cruelty
- Watertown Man Arrested after 24 Year-Old Man Dies from Fentanyl Overdose
- Mayor Caron Says Wearing a Face Mask is a Humanitarian Issue, Not a Political One
- Mitchell Man Identified as Driver Killed in Crash near Ethan, SD
- South Dakota Department of Health Releases COVID Numbers for the Weekend, Spink and Day Counties report their first deaths.
- Three Recognized with Lifesaving Commendations by SD Game, Fish and Parks - Search and Rescue also Recognized for their Partnership
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!