Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) criticized Vice President Kamala Harris' speech in Guatemala where she told potential migrants "don't come" to the US.
- Japan set to ease virus emergency ahead of Olympics
- Report: Income losses let Manhattan DA candidate avoid taxes
- No apology: Tavis Smiley makes comeback bid after PBS firing
- China launches first crew to live on new space station
- Why are Olympics going on despite public, medical warnings?
- Resident: Junta burns Myanmar village in escalating violence
- Today in History
- Driver charged in deadly crash reportedly was having sex
- 16 Year-Old Driver Killed in Grant County Crash
- WATERTOWN ELECTION RESULTS
- Former Watertown High School Athletic Director, Harvey Hammrich Dies at 86
- Watertown Voters Elect Ried Holien as Mayor and Vote for Changes on City Council
- Five local businesses cited following underage tobacco compliance check
- Watertown School District's longest serving employee, Charlene Kruger, announces retirement after 53 years
- DCI continuing Investigation into the death of two people inside semi on I-29
- Watertown School Board Member Jean Moulton expresses concerns with 'standard based grading'
- South Dakota Highway Patrol Investigating Weekend Fatal Crash
- Sisseton Man Convicted of Aggravated Assualt Against Law Enforcement Officer Receives 25-year Sentence
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!