Walgreens announced it will close five San Francisco stores due to 'organized' retail crime amid a surge in brazen theft incidents at Northern California drug stores. CNN's Dan Simon reports.
- Film crew voiced complaints before fatal on-set shooting
- Montana State football overcomes slow offense to beat Idaho State
- Over 2,000 migrants march out of southern city in Mexico
- Colombia's most wanted drug lord captured in jungle raid
- Wisconsin football team snaps 8-game skid against ranked opponents with solid performance at Purdue
- Drag racer slams into spectators in Texas; 2 killed, 5 hurt
- Even at 37, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers’ legs still add important dimension to his game
- Wyoming Cowboys QBs Chambers, Williams frustrated after splitting time in sluggish performance vs. New Mexico
- Students Receive Godfather's for Lunch Superintendent Danielsen Explains
- Gesswein Motors Sells Dealership to Aberdeen Partnership
- Juveniles Caught Spray Painting Downtown Watertown Buildings
- City Council Approves Hy-Vee to Sell Beer & Wine
- Steve Jurrens Promoted to News Director
- Wilmot School District Sends Kids Home Early Due to Covid-19
- Roosevelt School Student Gets Ride to School on Fire Truck
- SD Lawmakers Want More Answers From Gov. Noem
- Dean Johnson Retires After 45 Years in the Radio Industry
- Chris Stapleton Postpones Sioux Falls Show
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!