ATLANTA (AP) — President Donald Trump requests recount of votes in Georgia presidential race after results show Joe Biden winning state.
- Douglas Stuart hopes Booker win helps working-class writers
- Dow crests 30,000 points on vaccine hopes, Biden transition
- Kurt Russell, Goldie Hawn and Chris Columbus save Christmas
- Officials: Roadside bomb attack in Afghanistan kills 14
- Los Angeles to consider stay-home order as COVID cases rise
- Dow Jones Industrial Average trades above 30,000 points as stocks continue to climb on vaccine hopes, Biden transition
- Kurdish and Turkey-backed fighters clash in Syria, 18 killed
- Bond denied in fatal attack at Nebraska fast food restaurant
- South Dakota Highway Patrol Reports Two Vehicle Fatal Crash Near Watertown Wednesday Evening
- Drivers Identified in Fatal Two-Vehicle Crash North of Watertown
- Watertown City Council Votes Against Mandatory Mask Mandate
- City Leaders Make Plea For Public To Wear Masks To Help Out Medical Community
- Watertown Mayor surprised after Council votes no on Face Mask Mandate, Public Education Campaign Begins
- Governor Noem Says State Having A Hard Time Spending All Of The 1.2 Billion Dollars In Pandemic Money
- City of Watertown Plans to purchase Wells Fargo Bank Building for $1.3M for use as new City Hall
- Governor Noem Aware That Covid Crisis Is Wearing On People
- South Dakota Drug Prevention Professionals Have Serious Concerns About New Marijuana Laws
- U.S. Senator John Thune says Republicans ready to move on Economic Stimulus Plan
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!