Former presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg's recent Fox News interviews have gone viral on Twitter and TikTok, earning him the nickname "Slayer Pete."
- NTSB to vote on probable cause of fatal California boat fire
- Large earthquake off Alaska prompts tsunami fears, fleeing
- Alaska Senate candidate hopes to ride Democratic wave
- Intel to sell NAND business to SKorean rival for $9 billion
- Duterte says he can be held responsible for drug killings
- Today in History
- Argentina passes 1 million cases as virus hits Latin America
- LOCAL ROUNDUP: Missouri women's golf struggles in Starkville
- Watertown Man Arrested after 24 Year-Old Man Dies from Fentanyl Overdose
- County Votes to Repair Motel Room Caused by Homeless Tenants
- Highway 20 Crash results in Minor Injuries to One
- Friends of the Goss Announce Changes to Staff, Board
- Watertown Fire Rescue Responds to Home Fire, Occupant Escapes through 2nd Story Window
- Sioux Falls Police Searching for Missing Endangered Children
- Codington County adds one new COVID-19 related death as the state records it's highest one-day case count
- Watertown School Board Receives ACT Results, Board Member Not Pleased with Districts Progress
- 911 Audio and Toxicology Report Released in Attorney General Crash Investigation
- South Dakota Department of Health Releases COVID Numbers for the Weekend, Spink and Day Counties report their first deaths.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!