People in the Northern Hemisphere were able to watch as the moon partially blocked out the sun to create a "ring of fire" solar eclipse. CNN's Allison Chinchar has more.
- Greenpeace apologizes, local police slam Euro 2020 protester
- The Latest: Activists call for peace at Biden-Putin summit
- Thailand sets mid-October to reopen to vaccinated visitors
- Ex-aide says Boris Johnson called health minister 'hopeless'
- COVID hits Ecuador doctors who delayed wedding to treat sick
- EU members agree to lift travel restrictions on US tourists
- Stocks, bond yields in holding pattern ahead of Fed decision
- Israel to halt nighttime 'mapping' of Palestinian homes
- DCI continuing Investigation into the death of two people inside semi on I-29
- Former Watertown High School Athletic Director, Harvey Hammrich Dies at 86
- Watertown Voters Elect Ried Holien as Mayor and Vote for Changes on City Council
- WATERTOWN ELECTION RESULTS
- 16 Year-Old Driver Killed in Grant County Crash
- Watertown School Board Member Jean Moulton expresses concerns with 'standard based grading'
- South Dakota Highway Patrol Investigating Weekend Fatal Crash
- Sisseton Man Convicted of Aggravated Assualt Against Law Enforcement Officer Receives 25-year Sentence
- Skywest Airlines to continue service to Watertown and Pierre After July 1st
- KXLG Headline News for Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!