SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is suspending all temple activity due to concerns over the coronavirus.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
- New CDC guidance for essential workers during coronavirus
- Greg Hansen: Arizona coaching legend Jim Young, an unlikely Brooklyn Dodgers fan, was a witness to baseball history
- 5 things to know today - that aren't about the virus
- Saudi officials announce Yemen cease-fire amid pandemic
- Trump to open more wildlife refuge land to hunting, fishing
- Housing market chills, layoffs, companies boost virus fight
- The Latest: CDC issues new guidance for essential workers
- Mexico loses almost 350,000 jobs because of coronavirus
- Watertown Wins the Title of "Strongest Town"
- Car Crash injures Three in Northeast Watertown
- Codington County Reaches Ten COVID-19 Cases Sunday, Governor Noem Says Be Alert for New State Guidelines Regarding COVID-19 on Monday
- South Dakota Department of Health Releases Saturday COVID Numbers
- According to Developer, City Not Moving Forward with Bakery Land Acquisition For Ice Arena
- Cases of COVID Increase to 165, Governor Prepares to Activate South Dakota National Guard to Assist with Temporary Hospital Facilities
- U.S. Highway 212 work set to restart in Watertown
- Clausen Selected As The New Business Manager For The Watertown School District
- Codington County Property Tax Deadline April 30th
- President Trump Declares Major Disaster For State as Positive Cases of COVID-19 Reach 240
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!