President Donald Trump directed Secretary of Energy Rick Perry and two top State Department officials to deal with his private attorney Rudy Giuliani when the Ukrainian President sought to meet Trump, in a clear circumvention of official channels, according to two sources familiar with the conversation.
- Hurricane Center: Tropical storm likely along Gulf Coast
- Most overrated? Mattis laughs off Trump barb at charity gala
- China's quarterly economy growth sinks to 6%, a 26-year low
- Oversight board fires police officer for fatally shooting 2
- Protests spread across Lebanon over proposed new taxes
- Auburn football: Williams has ability, pedigree to take advantage of any opportunity Auburn gives him
- Trump, in Texas, bashes Democrats as 'crazy,' unpatriotic
- Alabama football: Tagovailoa boldly responds to questions about slant routes: ‘Stop it’
- Rural Clark Woman Identified as Driver in Fatal Accident East of Clark
- Loss of Bramble Park Zoo Accreditation is a Possibility According to Zoo Director
- Car vs. Semi Crash South of Watertown Remains Under Investigation
- Watertown Police Arrest Couple for Various Charges Including Assault on Law Enforcement
- Watertown Fire Rescue Responds to House Fire on North Lake Drive
- Furnace Explosion Injures Day County Man
- THREATS TO MIDDLE SCHOOL ARE "RUMORS" ACCORDING TO WATERTOWN POLICE
- Huron Superintendent Says Protocol Wasn't Followed When Students Were Denied Breakfast
- Search Continues for Missing Pilot and Airplane From Aberdeen
- School Cancellations for Friday October 11th
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!