BOSTON (AP) — In a story Feb. 23, 2021, about women of color gaining more political power in Boston, The Associated Press erroneously reported that Michelle Wu is the first Asian American member of the Boston City Council. Wu is the first Asian American woman on the Council.
- Oil prices surge after attack on Saudi oil site
- Protesters paralyze Lebanon amid political, economic crisis
- Chinese director of 'Nomadland' faces controversy at home
- Zimbabwe's women battle gender discrimination amid pandemic
- Thailand charges more activists with sedition, royal insults
- Global shares mixed, oil prices up, technology stocks fall
- Guilt, envy, distrust: Vaccine rollout breeds mixed emotions
- Andy Serkis crawled on floor 'for hours' off set of Lord of the Rings
- Minnesota Trio Arrested for Possession of Stolen Property and Numerous Drug Charges
- 78 Year-Old Man Struck and Killed on I-29 While Changing Tire
- City Council holds discussion regarding special event license limitations
- Two Injured in Two-Vehicle Crash at Highway 212 and 29th Street East Intersection
- Senate Judiciary Committee Kills bill that would have changed Open Fields Doctrine in South Dakota
- Sobriety Checkpoints Planned for Codington, Hamlin, Lake Counties in March
- 61 Year-Old Man Dies in Crash Northwest of Salem, SD
- Man Struck and Killed While Changing Tire on I-29 Near Sisseton Identified
- South Dakota Attractions Honored as “Best of the Midwest”
- Codington County adds six new cases of COVID, State reports five new deaths of Wednesday
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!