NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — US judge blocks Tennessee restrictions on registering voters for now, saying any benefit won't likely outweigh the harm.
- Follow live coverage as No. 13 Wisconsin Badgers host No. 11 Michigan Wolverines
- Beer flows as overcrowded Oktoberfest opens in Munich
- Hong Kong protesters, police face off in renewed clashes
- Deadwood gives nod to Wild West past with brothel museum
- The Latest: Sheriff reports calm night at Area 51 revelry
- Syria says it captured drone near Israeli-occupied Golan
- Ask Hub: Will Matt Nagy open up playbook for Mitch Trubisky in Washington
- Nick Williams, next man up on Bears D-line, already seizing his opportunity
- Fatal Accident in Watertown Turns into Homicide Investigation
- Watertown Police Department Identifies Driver killed in early Morning Crash
- Two Watertown Residents Arrested on Drug Charges
- Jurrens donates Strider BIkes and Curriculum to the Watertown School DIstrict
- UPDATE- Name released in Fatal Crash in Watertown
- Three Vehicle Crash Claims the Lives of Three by Woonsocket.
- Stony Point Development project unveiled at Public Meeting
- Deuel School Bond Vote Fails
- Watertown Police Respond to Injury Crash
- Day County Sheriff Searching for Hit & Run Suspect
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!