Michael Chertoff, who served as secretary of homeland security under President George W. Bush, weighs in on a training video for Trump supporters who are interested in being poll watchers on Election Day.
- EU takes action against Malta, Cyprus for 'golden passports'
- EU pledges $51 million as UN seeks $1 billion in Sahel aid
- Naomi Campbell enjoys alone time in lockdown
- Ozzy Osbourne: A cursed doll caused my health problems!
- Michelle Keegan issues warning after dog's health scare: 'Don't feed your dogs raisins!'
- Emirati officials pay first Israel visit after forging ties
- Myanmar polls body defends canceled voting in insecure areas
- Italy probes why women's names mark aborted fetuses' graves
- Watertown Man Arrested after 24 Year-Old Man Dies from Fentanyl Overdose
- County Votes to Repair Motel Room Caused by Homeless Tenants
- Highway 20 Crash results in Minor Injuries to One
- Friends of the Goss Announce Changes to Staff, Board
- Watertown Fire Rescue Responds to Home Fire, Occupant Escapes through 2nd Story Window
- Sioux Falls Police Searching for Missing Endangered Children
- Codington County adds one new COVID-19 related death as the state records it's highest one-day case count
- Watertown School Board Receives ACT Results, Board Member Not Pleased with Districts Progress
- 911 Audio and Toxicology Report Released in Attorney General Crash Investigation
- South Dakota Department of Health Releases COVID Numbers for the Weekend, Spink and Day Counties report their first deaths.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!