Operation Warp Speed chief scientific adviser Dr. Moncef Slaoui tells CNN's Jake Tapper that he hopes children can begin taking the vaccine in the second quarter of 2021.
- Scouting Iowa: Breaking down the Hawkeyes
- Toronto police have person of interest in billionaire deaths
- Black Lives Matter flag becomes issue in Florida community
- Recount drama in US House race as Iowa candidates near a tie
- Iran says British-Australian academic freed for 3 Iranians
- Paper shredding drives false election claims in Georgia
- Chris Pratt: My family relied on food banks when I was young
- Stephen Bannon switching lawyers in border wall fund case
- South Dakota Highway Patrol Reports Two Vehicle Fatal Crash Near Watertown Wednesday Evening
- Drivers Identified in Fatal Two-Vehicle Crash North of Watertown
- City Leaders Make Plea For Public To Wear Masks To Help Out Medical Community
- Governor Noem Says State Having A Hard Time Spending All Of The 1.2 Billion Dollars In Pandemic Money
- Governor Noem Aware That Covid Crisis Is Wearing On People
- County Commissioners Hear Reports from Emergency Management Director and Sheriff during their Weekly Meeting
- South Dakota Drug Prevention Professionals Have Serious Concerns About New Marijuana Laws
- South Dakota Department of Health COVID Numbers for Monday, November 23, 2020
- Watertown City Council Votes Against Mandatory Mask Mandate
- City of Watertown Plans to purchase Wells Fargo Bank Building for $1.3M for use as new City Hall
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!