CNN's Don Lemon speaks to CNN host Fareed Zakaria on what he thinks the impact of President Donald Trump's presidency will be for decades to come.
- Mexico moves to stem unauthorized sharing of sexual images
- UK judge refuses Depp permission to appeal libel ruling
- Delta won't furlough pilots; job cuts possible at Southwest
- Court overturns ruling that Germany must press US on drones
- UK cuts overseas aid after worst recession in over 300 years
- Former executive faces prison time in SC nuclear debacle
- Americans risk traveling over Thanksgiving despite warnings
- Penguin to buy Simon & Schuster, create publishing giant
- South Dakota Highway Patrol Reports Two Vehicle Fatal Crash Near Watertown Wednesday Evening
- Drivers Identified in Fatal Two-Vehicle Crash North of Watertown
- City Leaders Make Plea For Public To Wear Masks To Help Out Medical Community
- Governor Noem Says State Having A Hard Time Spending All Of The 1.2 Billion Dollars In Pandemic Money
- Governor Noem Aware That Covid Crisis Is Wearing On People
- South Dakota Drug Prevention Professionals Have Serious Concerns About New Marijuana Laws
- County Commissioners Hear Reports from Emergency Management Director and Sheriff during their Weekly Meeting
- South Dakota Department of Health COVID Numbers for Monday, November 23, 2020
- Watertown City Council Votes Against Mandatory Mask Mandate
- City of Watertown Plans to purchase Wells Fargo Bank Building for $1.3M for use as new City Hall
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!