The Watertown Fire Rescue was called to a chimney fire shortly after 9pm Friday night at 517 20th Avenue NW. Fire Crews say they were able to smother the fire inside the chimney using a chimney stick before the fire spread. A chimney stick is a device that suffocates the fire inside the chimney without having to use water and cause additional damage. No additional fire was located and crews released the home back to the owner before clearing the scene.
- South Korean cases jump, China counts 150 more virus deaths
- Dr. Jeff Dorrity Recognized as the "Doctor of the Day" At The State Capitol
- Teck pulls application to build huge Alberta oil sands mine
- China reports 409 more cases of new virus and 150 more deaths, raising toll to 2,592
- Judge halts plan to move virus patients to California city
- US pushes changes to Western land plans that judge blocked
- Watertown Fire Rescue Responds to Second Garage Fire in One Week
- Phanatic mascot gets new look as Phillies, creators tangle
- Officials Are Warning Farmers To Stay Out of Grain Bins, Wet Conditions Causing Collapse Possibility
- Watertown Man Injured in I-29 Rollover Crash
- 25 year-old Clark Man Arrested For Vehicle Theft In Watertown
- Brookings Man Arrested For Animal Cruelty After Posting On-line Video
- Watertown Fire Rescue Responds to Early Morning Apartment Fire
- Elkton Area Man Killed in Grain Bin Accident
- Castlewood Parent Urges Lawmakers to Pass HB1169 After Son Killed While Using Cell Phone and Driving
- WDC Announces Manufacturing Company Relocating to Watertown
- Iconic Deadwood Casino, The Midnight Star, Purchased by Investors
- Watertown Business Asked to Help in the Battle Against Coronavirus
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!