Watertown Fire Rescue responded to a Fire at the Interstate McDonalds Saturday afternoon. According to Fire Personnel, upon arriving on-scene all of the occupants and staff had self-evacuated after one of the main grills had caught fire. McDonalds staff used an extinguisher on the grill, however the fire had not gone out. Fire Fighters made entry, found the grill burning and were able to extinguish the fire using additional fire extinguishers causing no damage to the surrounding area or equipment. Fire Fighters removed the grill from the building to eliminate any possible danger of rekindle and cleared the scene a short time later.
- Facebook posts higher 4Q earnings, revenue
- Police: Couple set fire after kids taken; remains found
- Ex-children's doctor charged with abusing adoptive daughter
- Federal court hears Kentucky abortion procedure law appeal
- Stocks give up early gains and end mixed on Wall Street
- Angry Palestinians face dilemma in responding to Trump plan
- Authorities find longest Southwest border smuggling tunnel
- Woman pleads not guilty to attempted murder-for-hire plan
- Watertown Trio Gives Back to Those Less Fortunate
- Sioux Falls Man Arrested After Early Morning Fire in South West Watertown
- Police Arrest Watertown Residents for Grand Theft After Items Stolen From Motor Vehicles.
- Watertown Board of Adjustment Approves North Lake Drive Campground Request
- SD Game, Fish and Parks Warns Fishermen About Ice Conditions
- ICE ARENA! Mayor Announces City Partnership With Watertown Development Company to Build on the Former Metz Bakery Location
- Business Community Rally's Around Owner After Fire Consumes Business
- Watertown School District Honors Employees During Awards Ceremony
- Watertown Fire Rescue Responds to Two Vehicle Injury Crash
- Watertown Developer Looking to Renovate Former Shopko Building
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!